We’re your local fishmonger. We’ve got more branches across the UK than anyone else. We can get you the best of the daily catch. Fast, fresh and cut the way you want it. No matter where you are.
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer or mobile device by your web browser. It is a tool that stores information about website visits, recognizes you and your preferences each time you visit our website, and ensures website functionality and enables us to provide the service which our customers request.
• you may encounter cookies from our third party service providers, that we have allowed on our website that assist us with various aspects of our website operations and services.
• you also may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorized. For example, if you view a web page posted as a link from our website, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.
We use various types of cookies, including session cookies, persistent cookies, local shared objects, pixels, gifs and other tracking technologies, such as third party tags, session and persistent technologies, first and third-party cookies. Cookies can be persistent by remaining on your computer until you delete them or be based on your browsing session where they delete once you close your browser. First party cookies are used and controlled by us to provide services on the website.
• Strictly necessary cookies: these are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for cannot be provided.
• Performance cookies: also known as “analytical” cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the sites when they are using them. For example, they allow us to understand which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
• Advertising and marketing cookies: these cookies are used to send you advertising and marketing-related material tailored to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
You may encounter cookies from our third party service providers, that we have allowed on our website that assist us with various aspects of our website operations and services.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case IP-anonymization is activated on this Website, your IP address will be partially used within the European Union or just in the European Economic Area if it is used by other parties. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States, and then shortened so it is only partially used there. The IP-anonymization is active on this Website.
Alternatively, you can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics in the future by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
AddThis provides tools that collect information from visitors to the website. This information does not directly identify an individual and is instead designed to identify the devices used by your visitors. However, in certain circumstances, the visitor may opt to share their email address with AddThis to facilitate the services. These email addresses are not used for online behavioural advertising. For more information go to http://www.addthis.com/privacy. To opt out go to http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out”
You may control and block the cookies used by the website by modifying the settings in your internet browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox) or on your device which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser or device settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
For more information and how cookies can be managed and deleted please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Version: 1.0Date Published: 21/05/2018